ECOlunchbox 3-in-1 Splash Box
With its modular design and leak-proof lids, our 3-in-1 Splash Box is a three-piece set that stacks and nests. It’s a powerful plastic-free lunchtime tool that has been designed as a 2.0 remix of our best selling ECOlunchbox Three-in-One and Blue Water Bento Splash Box.
Check out the ocean-inspired design on the 3-in-1 Splash Box’s big leak-proof green lid. It’s embossed with a lovely oceany seaweed motif. The Mini Splash Pod’s lid, which is a darker green, also features a cool seaweed design. Our Blue Water Bento Collection is inspired by our love of the ocean. These no-plastic, no-leak lunch containers make it easy to reduce plastic pollution lunch by lunch.
- 3 piece nesting lunch container set includes upper and lower compartments plus a nesting snack container.
- Three different sections keep food from touching and mixing.
- Non-toxic: free of estrogen-mimicking toxins commonly found in plastic, such as BPA (bisphenol-A), BPS (bisphenol-S) and phthalates.
- Stainless Steel 304
- The wavy strap, which holds the two layers together in transit, and the non-slip tabs on the lid are easy to use and embossed for kid-friendly, easy opening and closing.
- The Blue Water Bento steel and silicone combination is lighter than glass and nonbreakable.
- The gasket between the layers can be removed for cleaning. Please note that while the bottom container is appropriate for moist foods, it’s not 100% leak-proof. The top container and the Mini Splash Pod are leak-proof.
- Dishwasher safe. Not for use in the microwave.
- Responsibly manufactured in China.
- Total capacity is 4 cups (32 oz). Bottom section: 1 ⅔ cups (13 oz). Top section: 1 ¾ cups (14 oz.). Snack container: ⅔ cup (5 oz).
- When assembled, the modular container measures 4 ¼ inches wide x 5 ¾ inches long x 3 ¾ inches tall. The top level is 1 ¾ deep. The bottom layer is 1 ½ inches deep. The Mini Splash Pod measures 3 ¼ inches long, 2 ½ inches wide and 1 ¾ inches tall.
Press to Seal – Instructions for Use:
- How to seal the top lid and hook to the base: For a no-leak seal on the top container, use the flat of your hand or your thumb and press the soft silicone lid along the top lip of the container. Next, attach the top container to the bottom one by stretching the wavy strap and looping it on the wave hook. Now the top layer is attached to the lower level.
- To open large top lid unhook wavy strap and then lift the corner tabs to easily break the seal and remove the lid.
- Please don’t turn your lid inside out. The corner tabs are not designed to be flipped inside out and cracks may appear.
Shop more great items at Readi Set Go in the Glebe, Ottawa’s one stop shop for all travel, urban and lunch gear.