Black+Blum Eau Good Duo Infuser Bottle with Filter
- Leak Proof and Fast Flow spout: The easy open spout has been specially engineered to give a great flow of water (more than your average sports cap, with no squeezing required) and also has a reassuring leak proof closure.
- Simple drop, squeeze and lock your charcoal: The natural charcoal makes your tap water taste great! The bottle shape allows you to simply drop, squeeze and lock the natural active charcoal filter in place so it won’t move about in your bottle.
- Infuser guard: The guard allows you to add different fruit and herbs to your bottle and infuse the healthy flavours into your water.
- Great drinking feel: If you want to drink directly from the bottle instead of the spout, we’ve put the thread on the inside, so it feels like you are drinking from a glass!
- Easy Hold: The ergonomic form makes it easy to carry when on the move and the silicone strap allows you relax your hold while gripping the bottle. For quick simple convenient carrying, we’ve also included a finger loop.
- Easy clean: Unlike other sports bottles, our cap can be disassembled for easy cleaning.
About Binchotan Charcoal:
- Why use Binchotan Charcoal? It may seem counter intuitive to purify your drinking water with a stick of charcoal, but the Japanese have been doing it for centuries. Binchotan is an active carbon made from tree branches and is renowned for its ability to soften water, add good minerals and absorb unwanted tastes and odours, such as chlorine.
- How does it work? Your charcoal is ready to use. Simply fill your bottle/carafe with drinking (potable) tap water and wait for the charcoal to filter impurities from the water. Leaving it overnight is ideal, but you will taste the difference after just one hour. Then, enjoy great tasting water!
- How long does it last? With time, you will notice a decrease in the filter’s effectiveness on the water taste. You can then recharge it by simply boiling it for ten minutes. The boiling washes out the impurities and frees the charcoal up to absorb some more. Some people have more sensitive taste buds than others so if you notice the decline in taste before 3 months has passed, then it is absolutely fine to boil it at that stage too. Giving it a total life span of six months, as long as it delivers the desired effect, it means it is working!
- BPA free Tritan™, silicone, polypropylene
- Includes x1 binchotan active charcoal filter (6 months life)
- W 8.2cm H 24.2cm / W 3.2″ H 9.5″
- 700 ml 24 floz
Shop more great items at Readi Set Go Downtown and in the Glebe, Ottawa’s one stop shop for all travel, urban and lunch gear.