Black+Blum Binchotan Charcoal Water Filter Stick
- Simply drop & lock your charcoal into our Eau Good, Eau Carafe, or any bottle. Fill with drinking (potable) tap water. Wait for the charcoal to filter chemicals from the water overnight is ideal, but you will taste the difference after just one hour). Then, enjoy great tasting water!
- If you are using your Binchotan with our ‘Eau Good’ bottle and fill it up once a day, then it should last three months. You are then able to recharge it by boiling it in water for ten minutes and then leaving to dry in sunlight. You should be able to keep recharging it for a further three months.
- Binchotan active charcoal has been used in Japan as a water purifier since the 17th century. It reduces chlorine, mineralises the water and balances the pH. The binchotan active charcoal can be used for up to 6 months and amazingly recycles for many different uses after this.
- It makes tap water taste great!
- Binchotan active charcoal filters (6 months life each)
- Vacuum foil packed individually
- Pre-washed and ready to use
- Can be used in our Eau Good bottle, Eau Carafe or any jug or bottle
- Automatic email updates for when to boil and replace
Shop more great items at Readi Set Go in the Glebe, Ottawa’s one stop shop for all travel, urban and lunch gear.