Swivlit Microwaveable Insulated Food Jar
- The borosilicate glass lining makes it easy and pleasant to eat straight out of.
- To make a Swivlit easier to open, the lid is fitted with a pressure release button.
- A Swivlit is microwave, dishwasher and freezer safe as well as being leak proof making it very convenient for busy lives.
- A Swivlit can be used to cook on the move: by adding dry/raw ingredients and liquid to the Swivlit, heating it for 3-5 minutes in the microwave and popping the lid on, it can be taken with you while the Swivlit slow cooks the contents over the next 2 or so hours until you are ready to eat.
- For every Signature Swivlit sold, 50p is donated to The Ocean Cleanup charity.
- The bottom two thirds of the design do not detach from one another.
- The lid is designed to come apart in two pieces for ease of cleaning.
- A Swivlit is not electric. The slow cooking properties arise from the heat being contained in the Swivlit after microwaving.
- SAFETY: Remove the lid before microwaving. The lid cannot go in the microwave.
- Volume: 500ml
- Size: 114x114x155 (mm)
- Material: Polypropylene, Borosilicate Glass, Food-Grade Silicon
Shop more great items at Readi Set Go Downtown and in the Glebe, Ottawa’s one stop shop for all travel, urban and lunch gear.