PlanetBox JetPack Backpack
- An exclusive docking station for storing your PlanetBox® flat. This unique, zippered compartment on the bottom of the JetPack makes your lunch easily accessible.
- A roomy main compartment for storing books, binders and other large items
- Multiple zippered pockets for organizing pencils, pens, and other small items
- Hidden zipper pocket to stash your phone or a wallet
- Two side pockets for your water bottle (perfectly fits our BottleRocket)
- Weight: 2 pounds = 900 grams
- Overall Bag: 13 in (L) x 12.5 in (W) x 17 in (H)
- Straps: 20 in to 34 in (expands 14 in)
- Main Compartment: 13 in (L) x 9 in (W) x 13 in (H)
- Capacity: 21 liters top compartment, 9 liters bottom compartment
- Total Capacity: 30 Liters = 1830 Cubic Inches
- Includes: 1 JetPack Backpack
- Materials: Our bag are made out of recycled fibers derived from plastic bottles, spun into an easy to wash and clean 600D recycled Polyester fabric. Our products are independently certified to be safe from lead, phthalates and BPA.
- Care: Unzip and spot clean your JetPack. Do not machine wash or dry. Hang to dry. You should wash your bag regularly by either spot cleaning or hand washing with soap and water. You can fully submerge all of our bags in warm soapy water, but make sure to air dry thoroughly with the bag open. We do not treat our bags with stain-resistant coatings, as those can be quite toxic.
- Other Details: Recommended for children 6 years old and older. JetPack is designed to carry under 25 lbs of weight. Although we designed our JetPack to be a rugged backpack, please know that scuffing, staining, and small tears are considered normal wear and tear and are not a grounds for warranty replacement.
Shop more great items at Readi Set Go in the Glebe, Ottawa’s one stop shop for all travel, urban and lunch gear.