Kinto Day Off Insulated Tumbler 500 ml
- Materials: 18-8 Stainless steel (powder coating) Polypropylene, Silicone. BPA Free.
- Made in China.
- Keeps drinks hot (69℃/156℉) for 6 hours and cold (7℃/45℉) for 6 hours. For maximum insulation efficiency, preheat or precool the tumbler prior to use by filling it with a bit of hot/cold water for 1-2 mins.
- This tumbler is intended for beverages.
- Do not use in a microwave, oven, or dishwasher. Do not place near open flames. Do not put in boiling water. Keep out of reach of children. Do not drop or subject the product to strong impact as it may cause breakage or leakage. Do not put dry ice or carbonated beverages as it may expand and cause breakage. Be careful not to pour too much beverage as it may overflow when closing.
- Close the lid and cap tightly to prevent spills or leakage when carrying.
- Attach the silicone rings correctly. Keep the product upright to prevent accidental spills or leakage. Ensure the cap is tightly closed when opening the lid.
- Be careful when drinking hot beverage. Even if the tumbler surface is cool, the drink may still be hot.
- Do not leave the product under high temperature such as in a car. Do not leave the product with beverage inside for long time as it may spoil or cause rust on tumbler.
- Immediately wash and dry well after use, then store it away from other metals to prevent rust. Do not leave it soaked as it may rust or break.
- Wash with care. Do not use abrasive cleansers or steel wool. Do not use chlorine bleach as it may cause rust. When rust spots are found inside the tumbler, add warm water and citric acid in ratio of 10:1, wash with soft sponge after leaving it for 2-3 hours, and rinse well.
3″ x ” / 17 oz