Top 5 Ways to be Healthier with Mason Jars!
With the new year comes a fresh start! Kick off a healthy and happy 2016 with these:
TOP 5 WAYS TO BE HEALTHIER WITH MASON JARS!
1. Plan Ahead – Make layered salads or overnight breakfasts in advance. Mason jars keep ingredients fresh, help with portion control, and are easy to grab-and-go for an active lifestyle.
2. Drink Water – Staying hydrated replenishes the body and flushes out toxins and he byproducts of fat. Using a reusable glass jar for water is convenient and eco-awesome!
3. Make Smoothies – You might think smoothies are all the rage, which they are, but they are also a delicious way to fill up on vitamin and nutrient packed fruits and veggies. Many regular mouth Mason jars will also work as a blender (less clean-up!).
4. Be Motivated – Write down 10 to 20 ideas to increase your activity or decrease your stress (or both) – for example, “10 sit ups” or “Dance to a favorite song.” Keep the jar on your kitchen counter and set a time each day to pick one out.
5. Make Your Own – You don’t have to be a 5-Star Michelin Chef to create delicious foods at home. Many store-bought dressings are filled with excess sugar, preservatives, and unnecessary ingredients. Shake up dressings and sauces with Mason jars, which store perfectly in the fridge.
Posted by Carlo on January 07, 2016
Original Post from Mason Jars